Application for permission to use School Curriculum and Standards Authority materials
* Is this an application to renew an existing licence?
1. Applicant Information
* Name (individual or organisation)
* Email address
2. SCSA material requested (precise details required)
* Title / description
* Identify specific content to be used
(e.g. page numbers, exam question numbers, section headings)
Location on SCSA website
* Is the SCSA material to be adapted?
* What is the intended audience?
If requesting use of an entire examination paper, please indicate if the paper has been used in a previous edition of the publication that is the subject of this application.
(If requesting multiple previously used entire papers, please list below.)
3. Publication/resource to contain SCSA material
If publication will have companion products or will be part of a ‘product family', please select the "Add items" button to enter those details.
Please attach a draft of your publication, clearly marked to show your use of the SCSA content, at the end of this form.
* Title/ Name of product
ISBN (if applicable)
Additional supporting information (if applicable)
Please drag and drop copies of the original SCSA content into the area below:
Please drag and drop a draft of your publication clearly showing the use of the SCSA content into the area below:
Thank you for you submission
Your information has been sent through and will be actioned shortly.